Skip to main content

Bridget Midway's WOMAN IN CHAINS now on sale!



The wait is over, my babies! My contemporary interracial (BW/WM) BDSM (hey, it's me we're talking about) erotic romance, Woman In Chains, is now on sale at Loose Id!



Former Dom, Dak Ricci is a part of a BDSM group called S.A.F.E., which means Security Away From Extremists. The group concentrates on saving abused slaves and submissives from their dominants. After an emotional save, he decides that's it for him. However, his friend and fellow Dom has another plan for him. He wants Dak to do one last rescue.


Brea Oliphant pushes her Dom to the limit to get the abuse she thinks she deserves. During a BDSM luncheon, another Domme sees what she perceives as abuse and contacts S.A.F.E. to help Brea.


Dak decides to help Brea when he learns her Dom is the same man Dak's last submissive left him for. He's going to make this save about revenge.As soon as Brea and Dak get together, the sexual tension between them is so palpable that they both rethink their BDSM roles.


But when the truth about Dak's involvement in her save and Brea's past comes to light, will their connection be enough to keep them bound together?


Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Strong BDSM theme and content, anal play/intercourse, dubious consent, exhibitionism, female/female sexual interaction.

Keep reading!


Crystal***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year, all!

Hi everyone! Hope your New Year started as great as my 2006 year ended. I got a great surprise the last day of the year. I found two new reviews for my light paranormal romance, Revamped . One came from Maura with Coffee Time Romance. She gave me 4 out of 5 Coffee Cups! Whoo! Hoo! Here's just a snippet of what she said, "Ms. Bright combines suspense and laughter deftly in this story. An obsessive compulsive master vampire is a true touch of genius here. Seth is a wonderful character; a strong man so overcome with guilt that he compensates with little rituals that gradually get out of control. Elaine is the classic good girl; always trying to be perfect to earn her mother’s love. Mina is beautiful and power mad and I loved the truly bizarre slayer, George, but the Day of Reckoning is the most exciting part of the book. Ms. Bright’s new take on vampire romance is just as good as her other work." Gotta love a review like that! My other review came from Barb with Two L

When it rains, it pours!

First my "baby", Kissing Casanova , is put into print with New Concepts Publishing. Now my second book, Gray's Anatomy , has just been release! And did you all see the great cover for that one? Hubba! Hubba! With that cover model's body and the intimate scene, the cover truly captures the hot romance contained in the pages of that book. Although there is another pro-wrestling theme in this book, it is not a sequel to Kissing Casanova . This one is about a woman who owns a pro-wrestling company and she has to hire a company doctor to keep the company going. Enter the very sexy Dr. Gray Kennebeck. Once he comes into the picture, all bets are off! Another reason this book is special to me is because it has won in some wonderful contests. In 2004 it won the Romance Junkies Contest Junkies contest. I still have the nifty little palm pilot that came with the win. This story was also a finalist in the 2004 Romantic Times "American Title" contest. It made it up to t

Tagged for migrating purposes

Aliyah Burke broke in her brand new blog by tagging me! Grrr! Here are the rules: 1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog. Here are my eight random facts. Enjoy! 1.) I'm a creature of habit. I tend to drive the same paths because I know them, even if another more faster way is available. 2.) As old school rapper, Rakim, said, "I hold a microphone like a grudge." Once you're on my sh*t list, it's really hard to get back in my good graces. I don't forgive very easily, and I never forget. 3.) I hate exercising. That's pretty bad considering I just started this new diet and exercise program . 4.) My very first concert ever that I attended