Skip to main content

Tagged for migrating purposes

Aliyah Burke broke in her brand new blog by tagging me! Grrr!

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my eight random facts. Enjoy!

1.) I'm a creature of habit. I tend to drive the same paths because I know them, even if another more faster way is available.

2.) As old school rapper, Rakim, said, "I hold a microphone like a grudge." Once you're on my sh*t list, it's really hard to get back in my good graces. I don't forgive very easily, and I never forget.

3.) I hate exercising. That's pretty bad considering I just started this new diet and exercise program.

4.) My very first concert ever that I attended was Duran Duran's "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" show. I stood still and stared at them the entire time. I didn't sing along. I didn't dance. I just stared.

5.) The most recent concert I attended was Earth, Wind and Fire. Box seats with beer. Couldn't get any beter.

6.) When I was a teenager, I worked at a movie theater and did everything from working behind the concession stand to tearing tickets (that's dating myself) to selling tickets to actually running the movies.

7.) I've been in the bucket of a electric utility bucket truck and have gone straight up in the air. Now what I did in that bucket, I'll never tell. ;-)

8.) I used to work for a company that sent out alpha-numeric pages to people's pagers. Again, dating myself. At that job, I got to talk to Joan Rivers and the actor who played Roger from "What's Happenin'." Then there were the freaks who called 1-800 numbers to get free phone sex. It was a great job. It was a lousy job.

Okay, as noted in the directions, I have to tag 8 more folks.

My list of targets:
Denise Jeffries
Monique Lamont
Andrea Jackson
Cheryl Bonner-Wilson
Pat White
Kathryn Lively
Cat Brown
Jennifer Chase

Have fun!
Crystal***

Comments

Cheryl said…
Okay Crystal,

Check out my answer to the burning questions of the universe.

http://cheryl-writingbooks.blogspot.com/

Cheryl
Shesawriter said…
Hi Crystal!

Just stopped by to say hello. Hope you're doing well. Congrats on your new book. :-)

Tanya

Popular posts from this blog

When it rains, it pours!

First my "baby", Kissing Casanova , is put into print with New Concepts Publishing. Now my second book, Gray's Anatomy , has just been release! And did you all see the great cover for that one? Hubba! Hubba! With that cover model's body and the intimate scene, the cover truly captures the hot romance contained in the pages of that book. Although there is another pro-wrestling theme in this book, it is not a sequel to Kissing Casanova . This one is about a woman who owns a pro-wrestling company and she has to hire a company doctor to keep the company going. Enter the very sexy Dr. Gray Kennebeck. Once he comes into the picture, all bets are off! Another reason this book is special to me is because it has won in some wonderful contests. In 2004 it won the Romance Junkies Contest Junkies contest. I still have the nifty little palm pilot that came with the win. This story was also a finalist in the 2004 Romantic Times "American Title" contest. It made it up to t

Happy New Year, all!

Hi everyone! Hope your New Year started as great as my 2006 year ended. I got a great surprise the last day of the year. I found two new reviews for my light paranormal romance, Revamped . One came from Maura with Coffee Time Romance. She gave me 4 out of 5 Coffee Cups! Whoo! Hoo! Here's just a snippet of what she said, "Ms. Bright combines suspense and laughter deftly in this story. An obsessive compulsive master vampire is a true touch of genius here. Seth is a wonderful character; a strong man so overcome with guilt that he compensates with little rituals that gradually get out of control. Elaine is the classic good girl; always trying to be perfect to earn her mother’s love. Mina is beautiful and power mad and I loved the truly bizarre slayer, George, but the Day of Reckoning is the most exciting part of the book. Ms. Bright’s new take on vampire romance is just as good as her other work." Gotta love a review like that! My other review came from Barb with Two L