Skip to main content

REVAMPED is now on sale!




















It's here! It's here! After waiting for so long, my full-length contemporary paranormal romance Revamped is finally released. The book is about a vampire with obsessive-compulsive disorder and a psychiatrist who doesn't believe him or that she's the key to helping him keep the dead from walking the earth. With the vamp's new germ phobia, he hasn't fed in quite some time. When he doesn't feed, he throws off the balance of death, causing the death to walk the earth alongside humans. Not a good thing.

Isn't that a cool cover? It fits the hero and heroine to a T. The way the men's shoes are together and laces are just so epitomizes the hero's need for order. And the psychiatrist's free-spirited self matches the toppled red shoes.

This is my first book in New Concepts Publishing's Harmony line. The hero and heroine are both Hispanic. That's a departure for me. I'm interested in seeing if this venture works for me.

Here's the blurb: Elaine is the Ayudante, the protector. Problem is, no one ever bothered to tell her about her legacy from her father--that she is destined to protect the Prince of Darkness himself, sexy, seriously neurotic, Seth Overkill. And she'd rather eat nails than have anything to do with bloodsuckers, be this one ever so sexy and in dire need of her help.

Seth isn't the only one in need, however. The Day of Reckoning is coming, and as weakened as Seth has become by his problems, he won't be able to stop the dead from rising from their graves to walk the earth without her help.

Click here to read an excerpt.

Happy reading!
Crystal***

Comments

Thanks so much, Jennifer! Yeah, who knew that a marathon of "Monk" and "Buffy" would spawn this? *LOL*

Crystal***

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year, all!

Hi everyone! Hope your New Year started as great as my 2006 year ended. I got a great surprise the last day of the year. I found two new reviews for my light paranormal romance, Revamped . One came from Maura with Coffee Time Romance. She gave me 4 out of 5 Coffee Cups! Whoo! Hoo! Here's just a snippet of what she said, "Ms. Bright combines suspense and laughter deftly in this story. An obsessive compulsive master vampire is a true touch of genius here. Seth is a wonderful character; a strong man so overcome with guilt that he compensates with little rituals that gradually get out of control. Elaine is the classic good girl; always trying to be perfect to earn her mother’s love. Mina is beautiful and power mad and I loved the truly bizarre slayer, George, but the Day of Reckoning is the most exciting part of the book. Ms. Bright’s new take on vampire romance is just as good as her other work." Gotta love a review like that! My other review came from Barb with Two L

So much to do! So little time!

Sorry, I didn't mean to stay away so long. I have been swamped but in an absolutely good way. I've been working on edits for Gray's Anatomy for a few weeks now. What my editor is asking me to do will make this story so wonderful. I can't wait for it to come out, which should be around July 7th barring any major problems. And speaking of coming out, did you all notice something nifty on the "Coming Soon" page for print books? Yep, my baby, Kissing Casanova , will be out in print around July 14th! I'm absolutely thrilled that this book will FINALLY be in print and available in bookstores. Since this is my thesis for my M.A. from Seton Hill University, I will, of course, give them a couple of copies for their library. It jus makes sense to give back to the school that helped me write the book in the first place. Other than that, I'll be waiting to do edits for Revamped . Then who knows what I'll do after that. I'm an author on the move, bab

When it rains, it pours!

First my "baby", Kissing Casanova , is put into print with New Concepts Publishing. Now my second book, Gray's Anatomy , has just been release! And did you all see the great cover for that one? Hubba! Hubba! With that cover model's body and the intimate scene, the cover truly captures the hot romance contained in the pages of that book. Although there is another pro-wrestling theme in this book, it is not a sequel to Kissing Casanova . This one is about a woman who owns a pro-wrestling company and she has to hire a company doctor to keep the company going. Enter the very sexy Dr. Gray Kennebeck. Once he comes into the picture, all bets are off! Another reason this book is special to me is because it has won in some wonderful contests. In 2004 it won the Romance Junkies Contest Junkies contest. I still have the nifty little palm pilot that came with the win. This story was also a finalist in the 2004 Romantic Times "American Title" contest. It made it up to t