Skip to main content

Join Crystal B. Bright at the Philadelphia Book Festival

Join me and several of my author friends like Tilly Greene, Alessia Brio, Philippa Grey-Gerou, Leigh Ellwood, Cat Johnson, Robin Slick, Stella Price and more at the Philadelphia Book Festival on Saturday, May 17th and Sunday, May 18th. We will be in Tents #29 and #30 between Wood and Vine Streets on the Library side. The signings will be from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. I'll be signing all of my titles including Kissing Casanova and Revamped! Be one of the first to buy books from me to win prizes! And of course, there will be chocolate. For more information on this event, visit their website at http://www.philadelphiabookfestival.org/

Crystal***
www.CrystalBrightWriter.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much to do! So little time!

Sorry, I didn't mean to stay away so long. I have been swamped but in an absolutely good way. I've been working on edits for Gray's Anatomy for a few weeks now. What my editor is asking me to do will make this story so wonderful. I can't wait for it to come out, which should be around July 7th barring any major problems. And speaking of coming out, did you all notice something nifty on the "Coming Soon" page for print books? Yep, my baby, Kissing Casanova , will be out in print around July 14th! I'm absolutely thrilled that this book will FINALLY be in print and available in bookstores. Since this is my thesis for my M.A. from Seton Hill University, I will, of course, give them a couple of copies for their library. It jus makes sense to give back to the school that helped me write the book in the first place. Other than that, I'll be waiting to do edits for Revamped . Then who knows what I'll do after that. I'm an author on the move, bab...

Covers! Covers! Everywhere!

As you can see from the dazzling image to your left, I just got my cover for my novel, Kissing Casanova ! I'm so thrilled the book is coming out through New Concepts Publishing! And what a cover! Hubba, hubba! The people pictured on the cover look exactly like Soledad Monroe and Casanova, my heroine and hero from the book. Don't you just want to get these two crazy kids even closer so that they can kiss? I just finished up (I hope) the last of the edits. We'll see what happens now. The book is slated to be released this Friday. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that it is! In the meantime, you can read an excerpt on my website, http://www.CrystalBrightWriter.com/ Keep reading! Crystal***

I love New Concepts Publishing!

And I'm not just saying that because Kissing Casanova has got the best cover ever and it's now on sale. Well, that might be a part of the reason. :) I also love them because they just contracted my light paranormal multicultural romance, Revamped . The previous title of this novel was 666 Step Program . I changed it because although it's a joke title, I didn't want readers to think I worship the devil or anything...at least not every day! I also didn't want people to be turned off by the title. I do know some people who will do anything they can not to have to write, say or see the numbers 6-6-6 in succession. So I came up with Revamped . The title fits the story anyway. The book is about a vampire with obsessive-compulsive disorder who refuses to feed. When he doesn't feed, it throws off the balance of death. So the vampire would have to change in order to resolve the conflict, hence Revamped . How I came up with the story premise, I was watching back...